Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sorry Bella

I'm staying with my parents while I do my rotation in Baltimore. When I arrived home today, I was greeted by Bella, the family shitzu. My brother's shin guard hung from her mouth and I immediately started reprimanding her for chewing our stuff. I attempted to pull the shin guard out of her mouth, but it wouldn't budge, so I pulled harder. Then I realized she wasn't biting down on anything--the velcro of the shin guard was stuck in her fur! I felt so bad! I didn't mean to try to pull her fur out. After calming her down enough to realize I wasn't going to try to pull her hair out again, I was able to cut the fur. Poor girl. I really thought she was chewing it and just wouldn't let go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...