Wednesday, July 25, 2012

R2D2's Nursery

Let's see if I can squeeze in one more post before R2D2's next feed. If you haven't picked up on it yet, I think I'm going to keep calling our bundle of joy R2D2 on the blog. For those wondering her name, sorry. I will say, hubby and I absolutely love it!

Joe and I hope to have at least one more child. Although we found out R2D2's gender ahead of time, I didn't want to make the nursery married to only one gender. We kept the walls neutral and I decided to play with the bedding colors to make it feminine. Pink is the default go to color for girls, but I much prefer purple, so that's what we used. I bet she's going to hate purple by the time she grows up.

This post is mostly going to be picture overload. I posted about her crib skirt, quilt, and mobile separately. We purchased her tree decal from Walldecals001 on Etsy.
 Well, first Dad helped finish up the nursery.  We didn't have everything hung by the time she arrived.
 Yes, that's R2D2 asleep in the crib.  She looks lost, doesn't she?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...