Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Linger

Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I've seen mixed reviews on Goodreads about this sequel. Personally, of course I didn't like the ending, but it made sense. The subject matter is already fantasy, so why not? I also liked hearing the story from more than two perspectives. Isabel and Cole added a new dimension to the story and definitely didn't sugar coat the plot. Each voice had his or her own personality, a great feat for a writer and speaks to Stiefvater's talent.

Grace's parents drove me absolutely nuts, but I guess every young adult has to have some issues with her parents sometime in her life.

Again, I'm curious to see how the third novel plays out.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...