I saw this recipe on Tasty Kitchen and knew I had to give it a try. Can we talk about yumminess! I think I could have skipped out on the peanut butter and just added the nutella. The nutella gives the brownies such a rich, decadent taste. If you're craving chocolate, go make these now!
Recipe adapted from Tasty Kitchen
* ½ cups All-purpose Flour - 2.13 ounces
* ½ cups Cocoa Powder 1.5 ounces
* ¼ teaspoons Baking Powder
* 1 pinch Salt
* 1 cup Sugar - 7 ounces
* 1 stick Butter, Melted
* 2 whole Eggs
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla
* ¼ cups Peanut Butter
* ¼ cups Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Measure flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Stir the sugar into the melted butter. Beat in the eggs one at a time until each is combined. Then stir in the vanilla. Then add the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Put the Nutella and Peanut Butter in a small bowl and microwave until runny (about 30 seconds). Fold into the brownie mix.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until top forms a crust. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes, then cut the size to your liking.