Monday, July 9, 2012

Steak Marinade and Kabobs

A couple of months ago I found a steak marinade recipe on  All Recipes  and really enjoyed it!  Thus, I decided to make some kabobs using the same recipe for July 4th.  Hubby didn't try the kabobs, but he liked the marinade when I used it on a piece of steak.  My family really enjoyed the kabobs, so that's always fun!  I loved how the veggies turned out.  Towards the end we covered the kabobs with foil on top and added some water to almost steam the veggies since the steak was finished cooking.

Ingredients

1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Directions

Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...