Thursday, February 14, 2013

7 months instead of 1 year

Here is my almost 7 month old (1 week shy in this photo)!

Today is a weird day of emotions for me.  Today is the one year anniversary of my due date for my first pregnancy, the one that ended in a miscarriage.  I could possibly be having a one year old running around right now.  However, if that was the case, I wouldn't have that bundle of joy above.  I love her so much.  I still love and miss her unborn sibling though.  When she gets older and sees that I'm a little sad on February 14th I never want her to think that I didn't want her.  It's just weird to think of these things.  Regardless, my love for R2D2 and her daddy is busting at the seams and I don't need a Hallmark holiday to remind me of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...