Monday, August 5, 2013

First Week Down!

I successfully finished my first week at my new job!  I took 4 weeks off between residency and starting my new job.  I enjoyed the time off, however I think I mostly spent it preparing for R2D2's first birthday.  The last week off we did have the opportunity to spend two nights at the beach.  Oh, my, goodness, taking a toddler to the beach is a whole new experience.  Thankfully the weather was nice because she did not like being cramped up in the hotel room.

However, I digress.  I'm loving my new job.  I feel like I'm finally doing what I have trained so long for.  That being said, I am so glad I have had all of that training, it is certainly necessary.  I'm loving meeting new families and getting to know a new set of patients.  It's also great that I have several other doctors here if I have questions.

With having a little more time on my hands, I have ventured back into the kitchen.  I hope I'll get back to posting more recipes, but we'll see.  Now with a little one, I'm spending my free time with her and not so much on the computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...