Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stress Eating

I hate stress eating.  I hate that I know that I'm stress eating and I still do.  I'm still trying to pin point exactly why I'm stressed, but now I feel like I'm starting to stress about my eating, which is a vicious cycle.

I miss feeling fit and healthy.  I know I need to work out.  I need to make time to do it and stop finding excuses.

I miss feeling a part of a faith community.  I need to get my butt back in church.

I miss the longer days.  I truly feel like I have seasonal affective disorder.  I keep saying maybe I should try a light but never try it.

Those are the major things on my mind right now.

I also miss sleeping in, but that's just a whine, not a real stressor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...