Monday, February 27, 2012

17 Weeks.

I have plenty of recipes I've made before becoming pregnant, but I just haven't felt like blogging about them much. So for those who aren't fans of hearing about pregnancy, I apologize ahead of time for the next several months.

I always love seeing other people's bumps grow, so here ya go.

Hubby took my 17 week picture and he made me laugh, "you might look like you actually have a bump if you pull your shirt down." Overall, I agree, I'm not really looking pregnant, especially when I wear normal shirts. I'm having a pants dilemma. I'm 5'10", so I should have known finding tall maternity pants at a REASONABLE price would be difficult. I've tried the Bella Band, but it takes away my pockets and I don't quite feel comfortable leaving my zipper undone. I have a feeling I'll be wearing a lot of dresses, especially once it gets warmer. I have a shipment coming in from Gap, so we'll see. I feel like JCP decreased their tall maternity selection with the new price plan they rolled out. This weekend I wore an maternity top with my maternity jeans, that's really the only time I think I've looked pregnant. Comparing the weeks, I do see I've grown, but it still mostly looks like I've eaten too much.

Overall, I'm feeling great. I'm tired on the days I have to work over 24 hours straight, but isn't everyone? Last week I thought I felt the baby move. I'm still having a hard time deciding if I'm feeling gas bubbles or the baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...