Sunday, November 28, 2010

Her Fearful Symmetry

Her Fearful SymmetryHer Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I mixed thoughts on this book. About 1/2 in I absolutely loved it and would give it 4 stars. However, by the end, I really didn't like where Niffenegger was taking the plot and I would give the 2nd half 2 stars. If you do the math, that leaves me with a 3 star rating. I know a lot of people loved Time Traveler's Wife, well, I wasn't one of them. I liked the flow of this book better and and I definitely felt the characters were stronger and more independent. I don't want to spoil it, but it was the last 1/4 of the book that really bothered me...way, way too unrealistic and almost not worth the mystery set up in the beginning.

Despite all of the above, the narration was wonderful!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...