Monday, November 1, 2010

Irish Born

Irish Born (Born In trilogy #1-3)Irish Born by Nora Roberts

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Born in Fire: So far I've finished the first book in the trilogy. I have a sweet spot for anything Irish and I loved how this book took me back to my Irish vacation. Galway was my favorite stop on the trip, and I love that this is set in the West Country. That being said, I didn't fall in love with the book. I felt like the love story was a little forced. I'm really looking forward to reading about Brianna's story next and seeing how some of the previous plot lines develop.

Born in Ice: It was nice learning more about Bri's story, but the plot is so predictable, I couldn't enjoy it.

Born in Shame: I've opted to not read the third in the trilogy. I can already tell you excactly what will happen before I even pick up the first page.

Overall, I liked reading about characters set in Ireland, but the storyline was too predictable for me and the characters were sometimes annoying.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...