Saturday, April 2, 2011

ABC's of Me

I saw this over on Michelle's Blog and thought I'd do it too. A. Age: 27 B. Bed size: Queen C. Chore you hate: All but cooking D. Dogs: None yet, maybe this summer, but hubby and I agree we have to find one that doesn't shed. E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast F. Favorite color: Purple G. Gold or silver: Gold H. Height: 5'10" I. Instruments: I used to play the flute, but not anymore J. Job title: Pediatric Resident K. Kids: Hopefully some day. L. Live: Back in Maryland! M. Mom’s name: Terri, with an I! N. Nicknames: My family calls me Mandy and my mom sometimes calls me smoke, we still have yet to figure out how I got that one. O. Overnight hospital stays: At least one weekend a month, but closer to 2-3 times a month for call. For my health, maybe when I was a wee little one. P. Pet peeve: People taking on too much but still staying they can do something for me. I'd rather just be told no. Q. Quote from a movie: Ask Joe, I'm horrible with movie quotes. R. Right or left handed: Right S. Siblings: 1 younger brother T. Time you wake up: Changes every 4 weeks with a change in rotation. Next week, probably 6:30. U. Underwear: Jockey V. Vegetables you dislike: Not too huge of a fan of brussels sprouts. W. What makes you run late: Hitting snooze 1 too many times X. X-Rays you’ve had: Left elbow, both wrists, back, dental x-rays, and multiple chest xray's. Y. Yummy food you make: Baked goods. Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Butterflies! Some zoo's have them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...