Friday, May 18, 2012

Our New Bathroom!!

In total, I think it took about 3 weeks to completely redo our bathroom. I cannot thank my dad enough for all of the hard work he did. We decided to use our funds to redo our bathroom instead of going on a babymoon, and I'm so glad we did. It is so nice walking into our new bathroom, having more storage space, and a bathtub that's not multi-colored. Unfortunately I lost my camera with all of the before pictures, but here are a few.

And here are pictures of the final product. We love it! We still have to decide on wall art, but that will come.





1 comments:

Guy Mccardle said...

Brown and maroon seem to be a good color combination right there. And the lights gave a "romantic" touch to your bathroom! And lastly, it looks really spacious right there! Organizing will never be a problem because of the cabinets you installed. Great way to spend your money! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...