Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pregnancy weight

I'm having a fat day. I know, I know, I'm pregnant. See the thing is, I'm 2 pounds away from my heaviest weight I was before my disordered eating and difficult teenage years. I always knew I'd see this number again when I was pregnant, but that still doesn't mean I like it.

I've also been craving lots of sweets. Towards the beginning of my pregnancy I was hardly gaining weight. The docs suggested I eat more often , and I did. Now I'm gaining weight too quickly. Overall I'm eating balanced, but I want dessert every night. That's what is hurting me, not my afternoon fruit.

Of course I know I'm growing a baby, but I also need to be healthier about it. If my current rate of weight gain keeps up, I'll be over the recommended 25-35 pounds. I'm hoping that admitting to the Internet world that I don't heed daily dessert will help me stop my daily dessert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...