Friday, February 6, 2009

Crappy Wedding Portraits...

Putting it simply, of all the vendors with whom I worked for the wedding, I'm least pleased with my photographer. I won't go into specifics here, because I'm just down right tired of dealing with unedited "edited" photos and his poor customer service. I know church light is difficult, but I'm so hoping my editing makes our group photo look better.

Before:


After:

So, the walls are now white instead of orange. How'd I do it? Picnik.com has a teeth whiting feature, well instead of whitening the teeth, I whitened the walls. Let's hope this one prints better. Oh! and what makes me more frustrated is now that I'm picking up photography as a hobby I found out our photographer could have prevented this by using manual white balance on his camera. GRRR!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...