Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thinking about going back to natural color...


Left: Highlighted Right: Non-highlighted

All comments and thoughts welcome! I really truly like my hair highlighted, but I don't like the cost of it. At the minimum, I think I can get away with getting it highlighted 3 times a year, amounting to at least $300 a year. That doesn't factor in the 3 hours I need to find for the hair appointment. So, looking ahead, my income isn't going to increase much in the near future and my time constraints are certainly going to worsen, so I think it's just easier to go back to my natural color. Anybody want to convince me to continue my highlights? I'm thinking of growing it back out...well Joe wants me too, we'll see how patient I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...