Saturday, February 21, 2009

I won the beard bet!

Joe always says how much he hates to shave, and I don't blame him! He's also a clean freak and would take 2 showers a day if he could. I bet him he couldn't go 30 days without shaving. He could trim it, shape it, yada yada, just not completely shave it. He says to me, "You underestimate my laziness."

Well, nine days in he couldn't take it any longer and shaved. Ha! His wife knows him better than he knows himself.

So what did I win? More fresh flowers. I'm on a fresh flower kick, but I might look for a nice plant instead since it will last longer. If he won I had to pay for a movie date. Here are some pics of 9 days of growth. I think it looks a little like a mug shot... I also can't decide if the first shot is "artistic" and sexy or if his eyes look like he's been drinking.

1 comments:

Lynsey Kaye said...

I gave you an award. Check out my blog! :)

Have a great week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...