Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Versatile Blogger


Susi, over at Susi's Kochen Und Backen Adeventures honored me with the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you!
The guidelines for accepting this award are...

Thank the person/people who gave it you
Tell 7 things about yourself
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic

Here are 7 things about me that you probably didn't know about:

1. I'm a resident physician training to become a pediatrician.

2. I have a brother who is 12 years younger than me with no siblings in between. Yes, we have the same parents. I like being a sibling more than an only child.

3. I have a scar on my arm that looks like a spider.

4. I have a horrible habit of picking my nails and cuticles.

5. I have a hard time sleeping in and laying around doing nothing.

6. I love angels and butterflies.

7. I'm not afraid to shop at both upscale boutiques and supercenters.

And now to pass on the wealth. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.

1. Ice Cream and Wine
2. Cloud 8 1/2
3. Smitten Kitchen
4. So, Now What?
5. Steamy Kitchen
6. Texas Chicks
7. The Baloney Bug
8. The Big Picture
9. Tote's Life
10. Cake Wrecks
11. Chic Fit Geek
12. Fiddle Dee Dee
13. Shadowhouse Creations
14. My Life Uncensored
15. Meet the Robinson's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...