Friday, June 17, 2011

Rest and Relaxation

If you haven't picked up on it yet, I'll be the first to admit I'm a little bit of an over achiever and probably have too many hobbies. I'm on a rotation right now that I only work about 40-60 hours (instead of 60-80) a week and I actually have some down time during the day. Since I have more time, I've had in my mind I'll be able to accomplish more things around the house, etc. Despite working less this block, I'm still exhausted. I'm not good with just sitting and watching TV. For some reason, I feel guilty if I have idle time. Last night I realized I just need to stop trying to accomplish things and just rest. It doesn't help that I'm studying for my third licensing exam either. I've finally accepted that although I have more free time, since I'm studying for Step 3, I really don't and I need to stop thinking about what I want to bake, read, or cross stitch, and just go to bed at a reasonable time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...