Thursday, September 6, 2012

Entertaining a Newborn

I'm not one for idle time and some may say I have a difficult time relaxing.  I think it's just in my personality to constantly be doing something.  Since I usually can't just sit in one spot without a book, craft, etc, I worry R2D2 is getting bored now that she's awake for longer periods of time.  When I place her in the vibrating chair, I feel like I'm just setting her aside so I can get stuff done.  I mostly feel that way because I personally would be so bored just sitting in a chair.  However, when I look over, I see her looking around, smiling, kicking, and downright enjoying herself.  I'm realizing that although I may find some of these simple things boring, they're a whole new world for a newborn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...