Sunday, June 14, 2009

Something Ate Our Flowers!!!


I woke up this morning to the unexpected surprise--we were missing half of our flower bed. Our flowers were growing so well and so pretty! At first I thought it was someone being mean or drunk and deliberately cutting our flowers. If that was the case however, I think they would have destroyed all of our flowers and pulled them out by the roots. It takes too much energy to cut them. I think it was a deer because I found hoof prints in our neighbor's garden. Guess we have to start all over growing that side of flowers :(

Update: We found the culprit! Just a few hours later she tried again! She's definitely not afraid of humans since she didn't flinch as we took pictures of her. Joe's response, "I'm not a hunter, but if she does this again, I might just start." Very unlikely since we don't have a gun, plus I wouldn't try killing anything in a neighborhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...