Friday, October 23, 2009

All things must end

So it seems my time in Baltimore has come to an end, at least temporarily. It was nice being back in the neck of the woods, but I realized I don't miss Baltimore. Don't get me wrong, I miss my friends and family in Baltimore, but not the city itself. I don't miss the pot holes, the traffic, the crime, the cost of living, and I'm sure there's more. I never thought I'd be sad to leave Omaha, but I think I will be. I'll get over it quickly though, don't worry.

I'm excited to fly back to Omaha tomorrow to get back to our home we established. I miss seeing Joe everyday and our little lifestyle. I'm doing pediatric cardiology next, so I'm hoping to have some more time to catch up on baking and reading. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...