Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pilsbury Easy Frost Review


I think Pillsbury has a great idea here, but I'm not completely sold only because I think I could get more aesthetically pleasing results with my icing bag and knowing exactly how much pressure I'm applying. That being said, if I don't want to make my own icing, this is great. It's so fast to squeeze the icing on and I don't have to worry about spreading cake crumbs. Plus, it's one less bowl to clean up if I'm not making my own icing. Taste wise, I tried the vanilla dream and found it as sugary delicious as all other canned icing.

Joe loved the Easy Frost! He had a blast playing around with it and loved that his name could fit on a cupcake. Thank goodness the child will never die in at least one of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...