Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let's try this again.

Back in April I tried to recommit to working out. I told myself if I worked out 3 times a week for 4 weeks I'd reward myself with a small gift. Well, I made it about 3 weeks and then I got a cold and was on call and found excuses. Now that I'm taking more photos of Winston, I realized I want a new camera lens. I was half tempted to dip into my savings and go and buy it, but I realized since I actually want this, I should use it as my reward for working out. So that's my goal. I may actually want a different lens, but I'll cross that bridge WHEN I get to four weeks in a row of working out. I've worked out twice already this week and have time tomorrow, so then hopefully I'll be 25% of the way done. I'm not looking to lose weight, just feel better about myself. I'm not going to lie, I had a spring in my step today and I think it's because I've been working out again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...