Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love This! Allerbling

Can you tell I have off this weekend? I'm finally catching up on my google reader...

So, to the post. I'm training to be a pediatrician and ran across a great idea on Lyndsay and Jason's blog, Finding Our New Normal. I originally followed Lyndsay because I loved her photography, and then her life changed when her youngest son became sick and that's how they started the above blog. Somethings I understand, others I don't, but it's helping me keep my mind open as I go through my training. But, back to this post. Her middle child was just tested for allergies and Lyndsay found a great way to help tell everyone what allergies she has....Allerbling!
I'll have to remember this the next time I come across a patient with severe allergies. I love this idea. It's to the point and kid friendly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...