Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Nebraska Weekend...

A what weekend?!? Now let me explain... It wasn't long ago that Joe and I lived in Nebraska so I could go to medical school. We had friends in Nebraska, but there was usually at least one weekend a month where we decided to keep it in the house, be lazy, and just enjoy each others' company. Since moving back East, I feel like I've either been working every weekend, moving or working on house projects, or hanging out with family and friends. As much as I enjoy all of those activities (well, except 26 hours straight of work), I needed a "Nebraska weekend." Fortunately this weekend was one of my "golden weekends," and Joe had off both Saturday and Sunday. We had the chance to hang out, cuddle, and just enjoy our time together. One of the great things about being back in Maryland is being close to family, but we needed this "Nebraska weekend," and now I'm ready to start four weeks of a 1.5 hour commute each way to work =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...