Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pregnancy Ramblings

Here's a photo from 22 weeks. I'm finally starting to notice a bump.

Although I've been on vacation, I still haven't gotten as much done as I would like. That's always the case though, isn't it?

I had my first prenatal massage. I'm glad in the beginning of my pregnancy I didn't tell the masseuse I was pregnant. I have really tense lower back muscles and he said he couldn't work on them with my pre-natal. Regardless it was still relaxing.

This weekend I went to NYC for a bachelorette party. I am definitely not a city person. Too many people and too many yucky smells. Ends up I left my wristlet on the bus on the way back. It had my camera in it with my pictures from the weekend. That's the worst part. The bus company thought they found it but couldn't look in to confirm, so we drove 1.5 hours to DC to see that it wasn't mine. I had my hopes up all day yesterday. The funny think is, my mom said she left her purse somewhere while she was pregnant too. Guess it's pregnancy brain. I'm just glad I only took the essentials and didn't have to go through losing my real wallet.

I'm not a fan that strollers are designed for shorter women.

I've really been slacking with blogging. I know it probably won't pick up anytime soon. My hobbies always go in waves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...