Monday, January 26, 2009

If I could change one thing about my husband...

...it would be his eating. He's working super late tonight so I was on my own for dinner tonight. I heated up a Healthy Choice French onion soup and melted some provolone cheese on top. Being healthy choice it was not nearly as yummy as some other french onion soup I've had. I've never made French onion soup so one of the first things that popped in my mind was, "oh, I'd love to try to make this." Then I remembered Joe wouldn't eat it. Ugh. It's so tough trying new recipes when only 1 of 2 people in the household will try them. I'm hoping another benefit of kids is having more people in the house to eat the recipes I cook.

Now, more on Joe's eating. He's picky. Simple enough. He doesn't like things mixed, so that rules out a lot of casseroles. He's also not big on trying anything with a lot of spices. Oh, and don't get me started on vegetables. Don't get me wrong, he could be much pickier, it's just that he's married to a wife who likes to cook, loves ethnic foods, and will try almost anything. But hey, if being a picky eater is my only complaint about Joe, I think we'll be a-ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...