Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I'm not a fan of resolutions simply because I feel that if I want to change something, I shouldn't wait until the new year. Well this year my I'm going against my norm and making a list of resolutions.

1. Lose 5-10 pounds (gained 10 since wedding, 5 since this time last year)
2. Workout 3 times a week (I did so well Jan 1st, but now I'm sick =( )
3. Learn digital photography with my new dSLR
4. Maintain bikini line and shave legs more often (poor Joe)
5. Read at least 25 pleasure books in 2009
6. Go to church weekly/redevelop my faith life
7. Less clutter and more cleanliness
8. Improve communication with Joe (more of what he needs to work on, but I'm not perfect either, so it's a joint resolution)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...