Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bought the Ninja!

I guess you can say I'm a sucker for kitchen appliances. Ok, maybe that's an understatement...I LOVE kitchen stuff! A couple of weeks ago I saw the infomercial for the Ninja and they chopped onions with ease. I ran off to try chopping onions with my magic bullet, but it didn't work =(. Yesterday I picked up my Ninja from Sam's club. I've only used it on peppers and onions. I used the mini prep container. I definitely didn't start crying when it chopped the onions, but it minced more than chopped. I have to play around with it to get the constistency I want, but it's definitely better than chopping onions myself!

Of course I can do more than just chop onions with my Ninja, but that'll have to wait until the New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...