Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Interview Week in Review - 3

Yes, I know this is a little late. Whenever I get on the internet it affects my brother's videogaming, so I'm trying to be a good sister and do most of my internet stuff when he's not on the game.

Miles driven: Approximately 600
Hours driving: 9-10
States visited: 2
Interviews: 3
Programs I absolutely loved: 1
Programs I liked and with which would totally be happy: 1

Nothing too exciting happened this week in terms of funny stories, etc. I'm very glad interviews are over. Not because I don't like meeting people and interviewing, etc, but the travel is exhausting. I'm not the type of person who can live out of a suitcase. I used to think it would be amazing to be an airline stewardess so I could see new places, but I don't think I'd like so many hotels. I digress though. Now that interviews are over, I'm more stressed about the match. I'm really not trying to get my hopes up on certain programs, but it's hard. I'm also not trying to think about the logistics of looking for housing, a job for Joe, moving, and all that entails until Match Day. I kept telling Joe we couldn't really make any plans until Match Day because we don't know where we'll be, so I now I have to listen to my own advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...