Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I made it to 50!

One of my new year's resolution for 2009 was to read 25 books. Around June I decided I'd count audio books too. I reached 25 books in August and decided to up my go to 50. Drum roll please, today I finished my 50th book! Woo hoo! I wasn't a member of Goodreads until July and didn't record every book I read in 2009 on there simply because I forgot what a couple were. However, based on my Goodreads list, only about 11 books of the 50 were audiobooks. I think that's pretty impressive for a medical student.

I'm not sure if I'm going to read as many next year for several reasons. I want to focus on learning photography since I neglected that resolution this year. I also will start my intern year in the middle of June, which will leave me with very little, and I mean very little, free time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...