Thursday, August 13, 2009

MRI of my Knee

This is my 7th week of physical therapy for my knee pain. This past week I climbed back on the elliptical and the pain was still there! Ten minutes in, my left knee just starts aching and then my left leg muscles are so tight the next day.

I have been truly diligent with doing my exercises and my physical therapist thinks I should be getting more relief than I am by now. That being said, we decided to go looking for more pathology. My ortho doc agreed, so I had an MRI today. I'm not sure when I'll get the results. I'm also not sure what I want the results to say--I really don't think I've torn any ligaments or menisci, because I think I'd be in much more pain. At the same time, I almost want the MRI to find something so that I can get relief. I am just way too young to be having knee pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...