Friday, August 7, 2009

Old Bay Chicken Wings


Joe says he doesn't like Old Bay on his chicken wings, but he doesn't remember loving these wings at Bateman's one night. He' s not feeling well, so I won't give him a hard time tonight for not trying them. And no fear, I'll definitely be making them for a gathering before we leave Omaha...I must introduce Old Bay to my classmates. :p

I came across several recipes and just kind combined them all into my own. I brushed the wings with melted butter, which I think was unnecessary and made them extra greasy. I opted to bake the wings instead of frying, but with all of the butter I used, I should have just fried them. I would have liked them just a tad more crispy, and I think frying would have done the trick.

Recipe:

2 pounds of chicken wings - cut the two pieces of each wing, if they aren't already
1/2 c melted butter - would not use again
Old Bay - random amount, I just sprinkled the can so that each side was about 60% coated

Place on foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake about 30 minutes, flip, bake another 30 minutes. Definitely line the cookie sheet, it makes clean-up so much easier!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...