Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where's the Tall Department?

Ugh! I get so frustrated that stores don't have a separate talls department similar to the petite department. I need an interview suit for residency interviews. I know I have time to find one, but I'm in the mood to shop now, and that's something I can justify. I hate having to order multiple sizes of the same item and then having to pay for shipping. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I can at least find talls online, but my life would be so much easier if I didn't have to order 3 times more than I need and then go back to the store to return what I don't want/didn't fit right.

So, department store gods...can you hear us? The tall women of the world are standing up screaming for their own department! Long pants just aren't enough, we have long arms and torsos too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...