Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bye Bye, Midwest

After driving back from Baltimore to Omaha with Dad and his truck to pick up the rest of our stuff, Joe and I left Omaha and the Midwest for good yesterday. We arrived at my parents' house around 5pm and said hello to the East Coast for good this time. While we can never predict where our lives will take us, we'll likely never live in the Midwest again. I'm not going to lie, I'm going to miss it. It's true when people say the Midwest has nicer people and a slower pace. Plus, I'm definitely going to miss the lower cost of living! That being said, it's always good to be home. It's comforting knowing we'll be so close to family and friends again. Eventually I'll get use to the traffic and increased population, but Omaha will always hold a special place in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...