Thursday, May 20, 2010

Relocating...

...stinks. Don't get me wrong, I'm so very happy to be back on the East Coast and getting ready to start my residency at duPont, but I just want a reasonable, safe place to live. We want to buy a house, but haven't found one yet. I don't want to commute to and from my parents (over 1.25 hours, plus we'd like our own space), so I'm looking for an apartment. The shortest lease we can find is 3 months, which pretty much works. We've been very spoiled with our living situation in Omaha and apartment hunting today shows me "you get what you pay for." Ugh. It's going to be a slap on the face paying almost 3x more in rent. Back to apartment hunting tomorrow--I realized I need to expand my price range to feel safe and not live in a dive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...