Thursday, May 13, 2010

Old Bay Party Dip


Before leaving the Midwest, I wanted to expose some of my classmates to Old Bay. Tonight we had a potluck picnic and bonfire to burn our white coats. I don't know if my classmates liked the Old Bay or not, but I liked the dip. It was definitely something different. The recipe calls for sour cream. I just happened to have 2 ounces of cream cheese left over from a another recipe, so that's what I used. In the future, I'll probably try half of the amount of sour cream and a full stick (8 ounces) of cream cheese.

Recipe inspired by Old Bay

INGREDIENTS

1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon old bay
1 tsp dried parsley
2 ounces cream cheese
16 ounces sour cream
1/2 cup mayo

DIRECTIONS

Mix all ingredients, chill for at least an hour. Serve with fresh cut veggies, crackers, or chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...