Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Honey Mustard Kielbasa & Potatoes

The Baltimore Nesties started a recipe blog and when I saw this this recipe posted I knew I had to try it. I love absolutely all of the ingredients, but never had honey mustard with my kielbasa. The recipe calls for cubed potatoes, but in an effort to save time, I used canned sliced new potatoes. I loved this dish! Joe didn't like the potatoes so much, but loved the kielbasa, so I think I'll double the meat (or 1/2 the potatoes) the next time I make it.

Nestie Gracie2762 adapted it from Kraft Foods

INGREDIENTS:
3/4 cup dry white wine (I used cooking sherry)
1/4 cup Honey Mustard (I used Ken's Steakhouse)
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 lb. kielbasa, cut into thin slices
4 medium potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (I used 3 cans of sliced new potatoes)
1 large onion, sliced (I probably only used about 1/2)

DIRECTIONS:
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix wine, mustard and brown sugar until well blended.
MIX kielbasa, potatoes and onion in roasting pan. Drizzle with wine mixture; toss to coat.
BAKE 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired. I usually put the broiler on for a few minutes at the end to get the kielbasa crisp. It tastes even better leftover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...