Friday, November 13, 2009

Shopping

I have a shopping problem. There I said it. It's inherited. Mom will take credit and will agree that her mom loved to shop too.

I don't have credit card debt, fortunately, (just school debt =() but when I get a coupon for a store, I feel compelled to shop, even if I don't need anything. Right now I have an extra 30% off from Kohl's. I might be able to pick up one or two Christmas presents, but otherwise, I'd just be spending money on myself. It's so hard to drive past the Kohl's everyday on my way home. I'm really going to try to be a good girl, but who knows. I keep thinking of things I could possibly use, but aren't necessary. I used to be such a good saver. What happened? Oh that's right, I don't really have an income to save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...