Thursday, November 26, 2009

Parchment Paper

Have you ever read a recipe and ignored the instruction to line the pan with parchment paper? I did all of the time! I didn't own any parchment paper and I figured if I just used enough cookie spray, I wouldn't miss it. This weekend was the first time I lined my cookie sheets with parchment paper. Oh. My. God. what a difference! I'm sold. I don't think I'm ever baking without parchment paper ever again. The cookies cooked more evenly, came off of the cookie sheet with ease, and clean up was a cinch! So, if you bake anything and don't own parchment paper yet, go out, buy some, try it, and just tell me how much you love it!

1 comments:

Megan said...

OMG I used it for the first time today. Where has this stuff BEEN my whole life. Love. Totally hooked.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...