Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Queen of Babble in the Big City

Queen of Babble in the Big City (Queen of Babble, #2) Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Really, it's 3.5 stars.

I enjoyed this book more than the first one. I found Lizzie extremely annoying in the first book. While Lizzie can still be annoying in the Big City, I at least knew what to expect, plus I think Lizzie grew up a little since the last book, which is a good reflection of Cabot's character development.

I still think of this as chick lit and it's not my usually preference, but I will say, I'm curious to see where book 3 goes. I checked it out of the library today, so we'll see if I have some time to read it.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...