Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Face of Death

The Face of Death The Face of Death by Cody McFadyen


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I didn't know this book was a sequel until I was about a third into it. I may have missed some references to the first book, but I really don't feel as if reading the first book is necessary to enjoy this book.

I'm learning more and more that I enjoy crime/mystery books. McFadyen did a wonderful job with character development and the characters were so strong! I personally didn't think it was predictable.

The subject matter includes pedophilia and the sexual assault of children. I can't recall any extremely graphic childhood scenes, but I know some like to avoid books with child sexual abuse.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...