Friday, April 23, 2010

Glad I know how to edit

I try not to dwell on it, but now that I'm learning more about photography, I realize how disappointed I am in most of my wedding photos. Really, if he just manually white balanced, I think I'd be so much happier. Well, at least I have the rights to my photos and can edit them myself.

Mom wanted to print out a picture of my brother from my wedding. Before I emailed it to her I realized I HAD to edit it. I couldn't stand how red it was, or "warm" as the photographer would say.

The left is my photographer's and the right is mine. Yes, it took about 30 minutes of editing, and I don't expect my photographer to spend 30 minutes on each photo, but you get the point. Ugh. I'm still not completely satisfied with the skin tone, but it's much better (to me at least).

*Photo by Daniel Henry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...