Friday, March 12, 2010

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (Queen of Babble, #3) Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I think the second book was my favorite of the series. I'm glad I came to like Lizzie more by the end of the series. I found Lizzie beyond annoying in the first book and I believe Cabot did a nice job showing how she's matured since then.

Content wise, I never really felt at the edge of my seat during this novel. However, I know this is really isn't a mystery, but sometimes it's nice to leave the reader wondering. I feel I knew the general plot of the book and it was just a matter of continuing to see how it all unfolded. Cabot brought in some diversity in terms of social issues, but it was in a "oh by the way" fashion. I don't think they added or detracted much from the story.

Overall, I enjoyed this series but I didn't fall in love with it.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...