Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sisters, Ink

Sisters, Ink (Sisters, Ink #1) Sisters, Ink by Rebeca Seitz


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
While I'm not as active in my scrapbooking as I used to be, I was excited to read a book about scrapbooking. I really don't know how I expected the scrapbooking to be weaved into the book. I liked how the characters used scrapbooking as gatherings and time to talk about their feelings and life, but I didn't like how the author referred to brand names. I didn't feel it was necessary to call a brand of paper out. Rather, I would have gotten the same point if she said, "and Tandy grabbed some paper." But that's just me.

Story wise, it was very predictable. I could tell you how it will end by the second chapter. I felt the dialogue was a little forced at times, but that might be because I knew what was going to happen next, it was so predictable.

Overall, it was a feel good read, address good life points, and showed the importance of family. I likely won't be reading the rest of the series.

View all my reviews >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...