Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to School Tomorrow

My two weeks off for recovery has come to an end, and my knee's the most swollen it's ever been, go figure. I'm excited to go back to rotations tomorrow. As much as I loved having the time to try tons of new recipes and surfing the internet, it's time for it to end. Joe is ecstatic I won't be trashing the kitchen as often. I clean up afterward, but no matter what, he feels the need to clean up again after me.

Overall, my recovery's still going well. I pushed myself at physical therapy a little hard this week. That, along with my desire to "just try one more recipe," contributed to my knee swelling. I'm really curious to see how swollen it is by the end of the work day tomorrow. Fortunately I think I'll only be at clinic for about 8 hours, but I'll find out tomorrow. The swelling isn't really painful, just annoying and an indicator that I'm doing too much. What can I say? I'm an overachiever in all senses of the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...