Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese


I have an uncanny affinity towards pumpkin. This wouldn't be so bad if Joe liked pumpkin, but he has his mind set that he doesn't. I've been hearing about fellow nesties on the What's Cooking board having problems finding pumpkin in the stores and I thought I had been spared. Not. so. fortunate. This makes me sad. I'm hoping a shipment will have arrived by my next grocery trip.

Well, enough rambling and onto the cream cheese. I didn't have any agave nectar, so I left it out at first. I've since added honey instead, but I've yet to try it. The cream cheese is a nice change. It's not too sweet (at least without the honey), but just enough to top some wheat bagels. Recipe from Gina's WW Recipes

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 12 Serving Size: 1 oz Calories: 63 Points: 1.5 pts
  • 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 fat cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp agave nectar
Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until smooth. You can easily 1/4 or halve this recipe if you wish to make less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...