Thursday, September 3, 2009

Red Lobster Biscuits

Don't get me wrong, I love shrimp and crabs, but the biscuits were the only reason I ever wanted to go to Red Lobster. I'm not too big of a fan of other seafood. So needless to say, before a fellow June 08 nestie shared this recipe with me, a trip for just these biscuits could become quite expensive. Not any more. And an added bonus, Joe loves these too.

Recipe makes 12-14 biscuits

Ingredients:

4 2/3 c Bisquick
3 oz freshly shredded cheddar cheese - I don't have a scale, so I always guess-timate
11 oz cold water

Garlic Spread:
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp parsley flakes

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375. Grease cookie sheet with LOTS of non-stick spray. To cold water, add Bisquick and cheese. (I usually blend with my fingers.) Shape into balls, place on well greased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.

While biscuits bake, combine garlic spread ingredients. Brush baked biscuits with garlic topping.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...