Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zucchini Nut Bread

I'm too lazy to take a picture. I love this recipe. It's my maternal grandmom's and when I mentioned to Mom I was baking zucchini bread, she immediately said, "Oh, Pop-pop and I love that." It was nice thinking of memories of Mom-mom as I baked this. I'm not big on nuts in my food, so I omitted them. I also used apple sauce in place of oil. Enjoy!

Zucchini Nut Bread

INGREDIENTS:
3 eggs
2 c sugar
1 c oil
2 c grated zucchini
1 tsp vanilla
3 c flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 c chopped nuts (optional)

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 325. Grease two loaf pans.

Beat eggs until foamy. Add oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla. Mix well. Sift dry ingredients together and add into mixture. Add nuts. Divide batter into the two greased loaf pans. Bake 45-60 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...